Thursday, March 13, 2014

MLM versus the Job ......

 I guess you could say it like it is...MLM versus the JOB!  Most people go to work because they have too.  The job is something most put up with, like it or not.  You get stuck in a rut and mortgaged to the hilt. You can't miss a beat, or the bill collector is on your back.  You know it kind of reminds me of a old song "That's The Sound Of the Men Working On The Chain Gang" fits in, huh!

Why do I say that?  Well, most would love to leave our JOB, but the bills wouldn't stop.  Next, what would I do, good question.  I know most of us feel like a dog chasing its tail, round and round. You think, will I be doing this 10 or 20 years from now or will things be different.  Automation and technology are changing fast and things today will all but be history.

Now the change.  If you start small and take it in bites, things can change. I like to offer alternatives to get some extra income or residual income.  Your choices can be a little of both added income opportunities, if that's your choice.  I like MLM and Affiliate Marketing.  While building your MLM, Affiliate Marketing will help pay expense as you grow. It'll take some money, not a lot. It's time to learn about your marketing and product and most of all, patience for the long run.

The number one thing is what you're reading on the Internet. The free book below tells it better than I can.  Thank you, Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment