Thursday, April 24, 2014

"It's That Season...Ticks and Fleas"


   Yup, those annoying buggers are out in force.  We've got to put a stop to them.  My remarks to that!  "It's that season...ticks and fleas".  Our pets enjoy the outdoors and pest are out there too.  Pets maybe laying in the grass or ground cover around the house and pests are there too.   Now, those pests are looking for a home and it's time to latch on to our pet.

   We all love and cherish our pets.  We want a long and healthy life for them too.  The sad part to all of this when trying to protect our pets is we douse them with chemicals.  Chemicals and other things that just aren't good for them. You know all that junk we buy that we think is helping them has side effects. Those side effects can cause problems we weren't expecting too. 

   A friend sent me an email recently and at the end of the note he left a link.  Curious, I clicked on the link.  Now, would you believe to my amazement, I got the answer to the problem for those ticks and fleas.  Finally, I found something that works and gives my pet protection.  The link has a good video that informs you of things we never see or hear about.  So take the time and watch www.FleasFlee.com.    

   If you've been following me,I've changed direction in my blog.  I just want to touch matters that concern.

   I appreciate you stopping by. 

   Thank you, Jim Redland   

   P.S. If your ever interested in building a blog or online business, Ann Sieg I believe is the top mentor to follow on the Internet. You can down load a free booklet by clinking the link below.   http://teachmeonline.the7greatliesofnetworkmarketing.com/  bookmark it.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment