Monday, April 14, 2014

Back At It!!

It's been awhile since my last post.

So, Jim get with it....I've been out and about and ran across some interesting thing I should bring up. You know there's so many interesting people you meet it just seems to bewilder me.

While in Arizona, a friend sent a reply to one of my emails. That email mentioned something that I know probably one out of every other person has a pet of some kind.  Well, in it the story goes that most folks care more for their pets than anything else.  Then, he told me he's got something that almost all of the people use or need for those pets.  Anyway, it's all got to do with a healthy pet and good life.  Now, with out letting the cat out of the bag, I let you know in my next blog.

Oh, while in Arizona I met a former publisher, copywriter, and journalist.  I didn't get to converse with him much, but I hope to in the future.  Seems it'll be interesting to hear his ventures etc..

You thought it was all about promoting, marketing and network marketing in this blog.  You know just being social and friendly helps you go forward and see what makes the wheels turn. Some times we've got to stop and smell the roses.

Anyway, the next blog I'll tell you the good news about what you can do for your pets.  Plus, I'll add another character I met and conversed with while in Arizona.   Till then "Happy Trails"

Thank you for stopping by, Jim Redland

Here's a secret.....     http://teachmeonline.bloggingforprospects.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment